Organised by Artistes en Mouvement, Monaco's Sculpture Biennale celebrates the link between sculpture and public spaces by exhibiting artworks on the Princesse Caroline street.
This year, 14 artists from all around the world will showcase their work under the theme "Le Monde Marche sur la Tete".
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do