This watersports and activity company aims to offer you unforgettable experiences during your holiday both on the water and in the air.
Cap Ferrat Watersports have two bases, their main one on Paloma Beach and the other is in front of the Royal Riviera hotel.
The company offers a number of watersports activities for all ages and abilities with their professional instructors. These activities include water-skiing, wakeboarding, parasailing, jet skiing and stand-up paddleboarding.
You can also rent motorboats from them and take trips along the beautiful French Riviera coastline, discovering secluded coves and beaches.
If water is not your thing, then why not explore the Monaco from the air, taking in the breath-taking scenery.
- "I experienced with friends an incredible session with highly professional and friendly instructors. A place to recommend to all visitors in this beautiful area of the French Riviera!" - Trip Advisor
- "First time on a jet ski (EVER) and could not have asked for a better trip. We did the 2 hour tour from Cap Ferrat to Monaco. The staff were all incredibly nice and our guide was very knowledgeable about the locations where we stopped. It was an amazing experience! And a great workout, as well. Money well spent! Be sure and bring your shades." - Trip Advisor
- "This was our second year visiting Paloma Beach and renting from the nice people at Cap Ferrat Watersports. We have rented the paddle boards and jet skis and also did the donut. as other reviews have mentioned, all of the folks at Cap Ferrat Watersports are excellent. Nice, fun, knowledgable, helpful, great with kids! Claire and Vincent - thank you..." - Trip Advisor
- "We had a great time parasailing with cap ferrat water sports!! The captain was very friendly along with the staff on the shore. Being located on Paloma beach doesn't hurt either ;)" - Trip Advisor
- "Watersports are a must when visiting the French Riviera, and Cap Ferrat watersports is an amazing choice: Great people, great vibes, good time guaranteed." - Trip Advisor
- "If you're looking for fun and a team of pros this is THE place to go ! Had so much fun with my jet ski trip. The team is really cool and pro." - Trip Advisor
Location: St Jean Cap Ferrat
Level: Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced | Family Friendly
Typical Duration: 1hr
Activities: Banana Boats | Inflatables | Jet-ski | Motor boats | Parasailing | Wakeboarding | Water Skiing | Watersports
Guides & Instructors: Watersports Instructors
Lessons: Adult Lessons | Childrens Lessons | Group Lessons
Access: Pedestrian access
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn
Address: Paloma BeachSt Jean Cap Ferrat |