More than 30 artists painters and sculptors from America and from all over Europe will exhibit their talent at the Quai Virgile Allari in St Jean Cap Ferrat.
Naïve art is a non-academic movement that appeared at the end of the 19th century and is characterised by the figurative representation of popular subjects.
Free entry. From 10:00 to 19:00.
More Monaco Insights...
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage