More than 30 artists painters and sculptors from America and from all over Europe will exhibit their talent at the Quai Virgile Allari in St Jean Cap Ferrat.
Naïve art is a non-academic movement that appeared at the end of the 19th century and is characterised by the figurative representation of popular subjects.
Free entry. From 10:00 to 19:00.
More Monaco Insights...
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings