The Riviera has warmed up nicely and the visitors are flocking to the beaches in Monaco as the summer season reaches its peak. However, you'll find there’s much more to do than relaxing on a sun lounger all day here, as the events calendar is jam-packed in July.
Here's a sneak peek at some of the events we're particularly looking forward to throughout July in Monaco.
More Monaco Insights...
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019