The Riviera has warmed up nicely and the visitors are flocking to the beaches in Monaco as the summer season reaches its peak. However, you'll find there’s much more to do than relaxing on a sun lounger all day here, as the events calendar is jam-packed in July.
Here's a sneak peek at some of the events we're particularly looking forward to throughout July in Monaco.
More Monaco Insights...
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage