The summer is well and truly over. The days are getting shorter and there is a nip in the evening air that means that those nights that we can enjoy dining outside are numbered.
However, for some, autumn is the most charming time of year and can certainly be in the running for the most beautiful season. The red leaves on the trees, the golden glow of the brush and those sunsets that turn the world the pink and purple, this might just be Monaco at its best.
There's lots going on in the Principality throughout October. Here are just some handpicked events.
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do