Three days with a packed programme of show cooking, workshops, tastings, conferences, amateur contests and a lot more.
The 2018 festival will be dedicated to patisserie. Cakes, pastries, macarons, ice cream, fruity creations, and chocolate will be the stars of the show.
For more information, and to buy tickets, click on the web link.
More Monaco Insights...
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage