The third Thursday in November is when this year's Beaujolais hits the shelves and is cause for celebration across France.
Beaujolais Nouveau is a red wine made from Gamay grapes, fermented for just a few weeks before being being distributed to bars, shops and restaurants.
The wine may not be to everyone's taste but "Beaujolais Nouveau Day" has become an annual tradition, with many bars in Monaco holding wine tasting sessions.
More Monaco Insights...
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday