From mid-June until the first week in September each year, Europe's largest outdoor cinema is opened at Le Rocher de Monaco.
If you're looking for something special to do tonight, then the Monaco Open Air Cinema is what you're looking for. A different film every evening in its original version with French subtitles, in a breathtaking setting on the legendary Rock, under the stars overlooking the sea.
With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, comfortable chairs, stunning views and an incredible 200m2 screen. the Monaco Open Air Cinema has to be the best cinema in the world! There are seat and loungers available and different films are shown every night from a range of genres.
Doors open at 21:00, beginning of the Movie at 22:00. Find the programme for the first part of the summer on the official website (click on the web link) - more dates and film titles to follow.
- Terrasses Parking des Pêcheurs
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do