The Gold of the Pharaohs exhibition will bring together more than 150 masterpieces from the Cairo Museum and present a series of prestigious ensembles discovered in the royal and princely tombs of Pharaonic Egypt.
Jewels, vases, bracelets, pendants, goldsmith belts, gold-plated mirrors, necklaces, sarcophagi, funerary masks and gold-plated furniture will be on display, illustrated with documents tracing their discovery. The exhibition also looks at the status of these works, which are one of the oldest and most universal forms of artistic expression.
You can book tickets for this exhibition online.
- 10 Avenue Princesse Grace
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com