Set on a deck above the the water, this luxurious lounge bar/restaurant offers comfortable couches on which to wile away the hours drinking cocktails under the stars.
DJ’s play until 1am, with shisha and organic pizza on offer...and caviar and a wide range of champagnes, of course. This is Monaco, after all. Don’t forget your wallet, this magnificent experience will cost you. Only open in the summertime.
- Beach near-by
- Live music
- Avenue. Princesse Grace Roquebrune Cap-Martin
More Monaco Insights...
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings