Every year in late September, one of the world’s smallest countries hosts one of the largest megayacht events, the Monaco Yacht Show.
Created in 1991, the show has grown to become the ultimate luxury rendezvous for the international elite clientele. This is a unique occasion in the year to visit an outstanding fleet of 115 custom-made superyachts & megayachts from 25 to 100 metres long, in the glamorous setting of Monaco-Monte Carlo.
On docks, the MYS exhibits 500 world leading luxury yachting companies: superyacht builders, brokerage houses, yacht designers, nautical suppliers, refit shipyards, luxury manufacturers and service providers, tenders or yachting federations and associations.
More Monaco Insights...
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019