For four weeks across March and April, this festival showcases some of the best in musical and visual arts across the Principality with exhibitions, concerts and operatic performances, film, theatre, fine arts and dance.
The festival began in 1984 under the patronage of Princess Grace and Antoine Battaini, the then Director of Cultural Affairs. More than 30 years on and the festival is one of the biggest hosted in Monte-Carlo, attracting some of the biggest names in various disciplines from around the world.
Tickets can be booked online, visit the website.
Dates for this event
More Monaco Insights...
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings