Monaco will welcome the most influential talents from the web for an unforgettable weekend. Influencers will be able to discover the Principality's most famous places and discover unique venues in a breathtaking environment.
On Sunday, October 6th, the gala dinner will be hosted by the IAM's ambassador Pauline Ducruet of Monaco and her partners.The Meridien Beach Plaza rolls out the red carpet in order to welcome the most famous influencers from all around the world.
The gala will reward influencers in different categories including Health & Fitness, Lifestyle, Food, Fashion, Entertainment, Travel, Green & Philanthropist, Beauty, Art & Photography and Parenting.
To purchase a ticket for the gala dinner, click on the web link. The official after-party will take place at Jimmy'z.
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com