A challenging but stunning trail race starting and ending in the medieval mountain village of Sospel.
45km of distance and 2700m of ascent make this race a real challenge but beautiful mountain trails, alpine forests and views of the sparkling blue waters of the Cote d'Azur will help keep you motivated through this long distance running race.
There are two shorter versions taking place over the same weekend; a 25km / 1400m race and a 13km / 600m race as well as a 9km kid's race.
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do