It might come as a surprise but, despite Monaco’s air of exclusivity, the good old-fashioned market is still alive and well in the principality.
Traditional Mediterranean markets are held daily at La Condamine and avenue Saint-Charles. Vibrant stalls sell regional produce and crafts each morning.
The open-air market sells fruit, vegetables and flowers while there is an additional indoor space that houses the butchers, bakers, fishmongers and specialist stalls that sell housewares, foods and wine.
Dates for this event
- Place d'Armes, Quartier du Port
More Monaco Insights...
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday