It might come as a surprise but, despite Monaco’s air of exclusivity, the good old-fashioned market is still alive and well in the principality.
Traditional Mediterranean markets are held daily at La Condamine and avenue Saint-Charles. Vibrant stalls sell regional produce and crafts each morning.
The open-air market sells fruit, vegetables and flowers while there is an additional indoor space that houses the butchers, bakers, fishmongers and specialist stalls that sell housewares, foods and wine.
Dates for this event
- Place d'Armes, Quartier du Port
More Monaco Insights...
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019