It might come as a surprise but, despite Monaco’s air of exclusivity, the good old-fashioned market is still alive and well in the principality.
Traditional Mediterranean markets are held daily at La Condamine and avenue Saint-Charles. Vibrant stalls sell regional produce and crafts each morning.
The open-air market sells fruit, vegetables and flowers while there is an additional indoor space that houses the butchers, bakers, fishmongers and specialist stalls that sell housewares, foods and wine.
- Place d'Armes, Quartier du Port
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do