More of a farmer's market selling fruit, vegetables, meats, dairy produce and local breads.
Situated in avenue Saint-Charles since 2003, this markets offers visitors a fantastic array of aromas, colours and choice of produce. Containing a market garden, bar, grocery store, a bakery plus a butcher shop, this market is a one-stop-shop for all your culinary needs whilst in Monaco
Oopen from 06:00 to 14:00.
- Avenue Saint-Charles
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do