Free guided tours of a historic perfume factory in the medieval village of Eze.
Go behind the scenes at a traditional French parfumerie and learn the secrets of how the most beautiful scents are made into perfumes, soaps and lotions.
Regular workshops are held where you can learn how to blend scents and create your own perfume.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to purchase their favourite scents at factory prices from the museum shop.
- Tours / Excursions
- Place General de Gaulle
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do