Free guided tours of a historic perfume factory in the medieval village of Eze.
Go behind the scenes at a traditional French parfumerie and learn the secrets of how the most beautiful scents are made into perfumes, soaps and lotions.
Regular workshops are held where you can learn how to blend scents and create your own perfume.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to purchase their favourite scents at factory prices from the museum shop.
- Tours / Excursions
- Open Seasons
- Place General de Gaulle
More Monaco Insights...
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage