Whether you’re sitting on the terrace with a panoramic view or opposite the open kitchen, the Blue Bay offers an unforgettable culinary experience and is located in the Monte Carlo Bay Hotel.
It is run by Chef Marcel Ravin and was awarded a Michelin star. The cuisine is innovative and the décor is stylish. Originally from the French West Indies, Ravin shares his love for creative cuisine inspired by local Mediterranean and exotic Caribbean flavours. He uses a subtle mix of herbs and spices to maintain balance and avoid confusion of flavours.
Brunch is served here every Sunday from 12:30-15:00 and is worth the trip to enjoy the food as well as the magnificent views.
Open every day for breakfast 07:00-10:30 and dinner from 19:30-22:00 Tuesday - Saturday.
- Open Seasons
- 40 avenue Princesse Grace
More Monaco Insights...
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019