With Belle Epoque style windows, recalling the old Parisian bistros, the building creates a bright and friendly atmosphere.
This is an ideal place for lunch or dinner in the heart of Monte-Carlo, right on the legendary Place du Casino, to enjoy the cuisine prepared by Chef Jean-Claude Brugel. In true brasserie style the waiters sweep by holding aloft succulent plates of seafood in season, tempting dishes of the day and traditional fare.
Outside the terrace offers you the privilege of being “outside” at any time of the year. This space can also be booked for groups of up to 100 people (maximum). Open year round, from breakfast until late into the night, the terrace bar is the place to savour a wide range of drinks and exotic cocktails.
Open daily 08:00-02:00
- Place du Casino
More Monaco Insights...
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings