Located in a historic concert hall, this extraordinary Asian themed bar and restaurant is famed for its DJ’s, which have spawned the famous world music Buddha Bar compilations.
Have a drink in the bar under the cavernous ceiling, taking in the giant Buddha and Asian décor. Or eat sushi or sophisticated Chinese food on one of the two open air terraces. It would be a shame to miss this Monegasque institution.
- Live music
- Place du Casino
More Monaco Insights...
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019