Located in a historic concert hall, this extraordinary Asian themed bar and restaurant is famed for its DJ’s, which have spawned the famous world music Buddha Bar compilations.
Have a drink in the bar under the cavernous ceiling, taking in the giant Buddha and Asian décor. Or eat sushi or sophisticated Chinese food on one of the two open air terraces. It would be a shame to miss this Monegasque institution.
- Live music
- Place du Casino
More Monaco Insights...
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage