Considered by many to be the finest restaurant on the Riviera, this Alain Ducasse delight has an opulent and dazzling setting in the heart of the Hôtel de Paris and holds three Michelin stars.
The menu is a Mediterranean and is a seasonal symphony of a style and haute cuisine that Alain Ducasse qualifies in one word as "essential". Specialities include Mediterranean sea bass studded with marjoram and cooked flat, Pyrenean baby lamb seasoned with Espelette pepper and roasted in the fireplace, and fennel and offal "alla romana".
The restaurant’s new look, designed by Patrick Jouin and Sanjit Manku, highlights the easy-going lifestyle of the French Riviera.
Lunch on Sunday and Monday, and Dinner from Thursday to Monday.
- Place du Casino
More Monaco Insights...
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings