Yoshi Restaurant is located in Hotel Métropole Monte-Carlo and holds one Michelin star.
It is the first Joël Robuchon Japanese restaurant in the world. It offers healthy, modern cuisine. The décor was designed by French interior architect Didier Gomez. The restaurant room has a sushi bar and opens into a Japanese-inspired garden, designed by the landscape artist Jacques Messin.
Open from Wednesday to Sunday:
- 12:15 - 14:00
- 19:30 - 22:30
- 4 Avenue de la Madone
More Monaco Insights...
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019