Prince Rainier III was a huge car enthusiast and amassed a vast collection of vintage cars.
This museum houses over 100 vintage vehicles including a De Dion Bouton from 1903 and an American post-war 1953 Cadillac. A fitting reflection of the Principality.
The collection also includes: Renault 12cv 4 cylindres Torpedo 1911, Panhard Levassor 1913, Ford T 1924, Peugeot Quadrilette 1921, Lincoln 1928, Citroën Kégresse, Ford A 1930, Hispano Suiza 1928, Delage 1934, Packard 1935, Cadillac 1653, Chrysler Imperial 1956, and some of the most prestigious models from Maserati, Jaguar, Mercedes and Rolls Royce.
- Terrasses de Fontvieille
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do