With seaside terrace and billiard tables this place is sophisticated and fun, with lounges and icy-cool décor.
Guest DJs and a stunning vista make the Blue Gin a magical place in the Principality that you won’t want to miss. Come discover the original menu, known for its daring creations and original cocktails.
Also discover the Shisha menu available on the terrace from June to September, and drink cocktails or select from a range of top end gins.
Open from June to August, 17:30 to 02:00.
- 40 avenue Princesse Grace
More Monaco Insights...
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings