After stopping brewing for many years, Prince Albert II threw his weight behind this local brewery a few years ago to start producing their own beer again.
The approach of the Brasserie de Monaco is unique: it combines its organic beers a map based on fresh regional products made on site. Large wooden tables, contemporary bar, lounge areas, terrace bar, DJ, Live bands, giant screens, themed evenings ...
Now, it’s a thriving sports and music bar with a big beer garden , a happy hour between 6 and 8 pm and a menu of good pub favourites such as burgers. It also has DJ’s and a dance floor, open until 3 am on Saturdays and 1am other nights.
- Live music
- Port Hercule
More Monaco Insights...
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings