Views over the Principality's legendary Opera House, Prince's Palace, and Casino - against a backdrop the azure splendour of the Mediterranean.
The Horizon proposes a Mediterranean food based on local products.
Discover what it's new this season at the Horizon restaurant:
- Pink Sunday - from noon to 4pm
- Iced Yoghurt - enjoy a BIO vanilla and add your favorite topping
- Champagne Happy Hour - every day from 6pm to 8pm
- Cool & Rich cocktail - mix your glass of special Champagne with fresh fruits or vegetables
- Juice bar - fresh and gourmand squeezed fruits or vegetables
Open every day from 6:30-11:00 for breakfast, and Monday to Saturday for lunch from 12:00-15:00.
Dress code - Breakfast & Lunch: Casual, shoes are required. Dinner: smart casual.
"Pink Brunch was divine, food was amazing, pasta meats and chicken.Champagne glass never went empty. Waiters were attentive and efficient. Cant think of a better way to spend a sunny Sunday." - Trip Advisor
At all Fairmont hotels, children aged 5 and under eat free from the kid’s menu while children aged 6-11 eat for half price from the regular menu. This Policy is not applicable for regular menu taken from the In-Room Dining, at Nobu restaurant and at Nikki Beach.
- 12, Avenue des Spélugues