This brasserie serves Mediterranean cuisine to a F1 following, sitting perfectly on the Rascasse corner of the circuit and offering a fine position from which to support the drivers.
This bar/club down in the port, down amongst the superyachts, is named after the famous Rascasse bend on the Monaco Grand Prix circuit. With a big outdoor terrace looking out over the yachts and a big indoor bar/dance floor this institution converts from a pleasant café during the day, through to a bar with live music in the evenings, with DJ’s taking over from about 11 through until dawn. In a rarity for Monaco, there’s even a happy hour from 6:30-8:30. One of the less pretentious Monaco venues, and a great night out.
- Quai Antoine 1er
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage
- What's on in Monaco July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019
- Michael Douglas honoured at Monte-Carlo Television Festival 2019