This brasserie serves Mediterranean cuisine to a F1 following, sitting perfectly on the Rascasse corner of the circuit and offering a fine position from which to support the drivers.
This bar/club down in the port, down amongst the superyachts, is named after the famous Rascasse bend on the Monaco Grand Prix circuit. With a big outdoor terrace looking out over the yachts and a big indoor bar/dance floor this institution converts from a pleasant café during the day, through to a bar with live music in the evenings, with DJ’s taking over from about 11 through until dawn. In a rarity for Monaco, there’s even a happy hour from 6:30-8:30. One of the less pretentious Monaco venues, and a great night out.
- Quai Antoine 1er
More Monaco Insights...
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday