This brasserie serves Mediterranean cuisine to a F1 following, sitting perfectly on the Rascasse corner of the circuit and offering a fine position from which to support the drivers.
This bar/club down in the port, down amongst the superyachts, is named after the famous Rascasse bend on the Monaco Grand Prix circuit. With a big outdoor terrace looking out over the yachts and a big indoor bar/dance floor this institution converts from a pleasant café during the day, through to a bar with live music in the evenings, with DJ’s taking over from about 11 through until dawn. In a rarity for Monaco, there’s even a happy hour from 6:30-8:30. One of the less pretentious Monaco venues, and a great night out.
- Quai Antoine 1er
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com