In the heart of the port among the giant yachts is Stars N Bars, an American-style bar and diner that sprawls over three levels and a big outdoor terrace.
The place is full of memorabilia- there’s a sports celebrity museum and even a genuine F1 car hanging on a wall that was donated by Mika Hakkenen. This place has real sporting credentials; on day 4 of the Grand Prix the F1 drivers and teams use the Stars N Bars outdoor terrace as their ‘paddocks (headquarters)’. Very popular with yacht crews, tourists and anyone looking for a fun night out with friends or family that isn’t overly pretentious. Sensational views over the port and occasional celebrity-spotting. Serving a menu of international favourites for the expat community -burgers, Mexican and even Indian food. DJ’s on weekends.
Kitchen open non-stop 11:00-00:00 every day.
- 6 Quai Antoine 1er
More Monaco Insights...
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings