The Rallye Automobile Monte-Carlo, Round 1 of the 2019 FIA World Rally Championship, promises to be an outstanding event as a 40% of the route has been remodelled.
For the 88th annual Monte-Carlo Rally, the inaugural race of the 2020 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC), the Organisational Committee of the Automobile Club de Monaco wanted a race that was more compact but still very selective.
Participants are expected to appreciate this year’s race despite the numerous challenges it presents.
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do