From December 5th to January 5th, the Blue Gin Bar at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort will become a “Snow Star”, transforming itself into a genuine mountain chalet.
Day or night, relax in a pleasant winter atmosphere as if you’ve just come off the ski slopes. Comfortable throw blankets, table games, billiards, afternoon tea, close-up magic show, live DJs, personalised menu and last but definitely not least, an entirely covered, heated terrace with a sweeping view of the Mediterranean!
Open every day from 13:00 to 01:30. Winter Parties on December 5th, 12th, 21st and 26th from 18:30; Christmas games from 13:00; afternoon tea from 15:00 to 17:30 with hot chocolate, Christmas tea and pastries; Christmas cocktails from 18:30; live DJ on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do