Live music, fountains, a bar and candles all around the gardens will create the setting for a romantic and glamorous visit of the villa.
In July and August, the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild will exceptionally open at nightfall. On Mondays and Tuesdays, come and discover the villa and its gardens during evening events that will revive the magic of the golden days of the Riviera.
For more than 15 dates, the villa will be open from 19:30 to midnight, enabling visitors to discover the icon of the Riviera, where the wildest parties of Côte d’Azur took place. The patio and the basins of the Jardin à la Française (French-style garden) will be illuminated by hundreds of candles.
More Monaco Insights...
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage