Live music, fountains, a bar and candles all around the gardens will create the setting for a romantic and glamorous visit of the villa.
In July and August, the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild will exceptionally open at nightfall. On Fridays and Saturdays, come and discover the villa and its gardens during evening events that will revive the magic of the golden days of the Riviera.
The villa will be open from 19:30 to midnight, enabling visitors to discover the icon of the Riviera, where the wildest parties of Côte d’Azur took place. The patio and the basins of the Jardin à la Française (French-style garden) will be illuminated by hundreds of candles.
Dates for this event
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com