Located at Port de Monaco, the Funfair takes place during the All Saints (Toussaint) school holidays when about 80 stands, merry-go-rounds and amusements set up around the port area.
Packed with over 80 stalls, classic fairground rides and a delectable selection of candy floss, waffles, marshmallows and crêpes.
Access is free, you'll need to pay for the rides.
Dates for this event
More Monaco Insights...
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday