A bio and eco-friendly festival in Monaco to discover products, local gastronomy and ecological practices.
Bio Chef, Paolo Sari, created the Route du Gout and launched its first edition in 2015. This year, there will be picnics, talks, show cooking, parties and, of course, a market.
For the full programme of activities (in French) please see the official website.
More Monaco Insights...
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday