From the first week of December, you can enjoy that very special Christmas spirit at the Christmas Village on the Quai Albert 1er in Monaco.
Traditional 'German market' style chalets will be selling crafts, regional specialities and gourmet delights. Since the inception of the Village in 1999, the mayor wished that this is not simply a commercial space but rather a change of scenery from where the decorations (renewed annually) and events transport you into an enchanted universe.
- Quai Albert 1er
More Monaco Insights...
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019