Since 1950, this festival has been entertaining audiences and drawing some of the biggest names in music to grace the stage.
Relevant and eclectic, with world-renowned musicians, the Menton Festival has remained true to the spirit instilled by its founder, André Böröcz. The forecourt of the Basilica of St. Michael the Archangel is one of those sublime and magical places open to the sea, a magnificent Baroque frame.
Tickets available online.
Dates for this event
- Parvis de la Basilique Saint-Michel Archange
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com