Since 1950, this festival has been entertaining audiences and drawing some of the biggest names in music to grace the stage.
Relevant and eclectic, with world-renowned musicians, the Menton Festival has remained true to the spirit instilled by its founder, André Böröcz. The forecourt of the Basilica of St. Michael the Archangel is one of those sublime and magical places open to the sea, a magnificent Baroque frame.
Tickets available online.
- Parvis de la Basilique Saint-Michel Archange
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage
- What's on in Monaco July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019
- Michael Douglas honoured at Monte-Carlo Television Festival 2019