Since 1950, this festival has been entertaining audiences and drawing some of the biggest names in music to grace the stage.
Relevant and eclectic, with world-renowned musicians, the Menton Festival has remained true to the spirit instilled by its founder, André Böröcz. The forecourt of the Basilica of St. Michael the Archangel is one of those sublime and magical places open to the sea, a magnificent Baroque frame.
Tickets available online.
- Parvis de la Basilique Saint-Michel Archange
More Monaco Insights...
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday