Monte-Carlo Gastronomie offers visitors the opportunity to discover, taste and buy a variety of products just before the start of the festive season in Monaco.
This event is an opportunity for discerning foodies to rediscover authentic tastes and local products, as well as offering some original ideas for festive tables. Featuring the finest gastronomy from France and abroad, producers will be showcasing their wines, champagne, cognac, Armagnac and liqueurs but also salmon, foie gras, seafood, truffles, caviar, chocolates, sweets, cheeses, meats, cured meats, organic, jams, and a whole host of other culinary specialities.
Top international chefs will be revealing the secrets of some of their new inspiring dishes during a programme of live cookery demonstrations so make sure you have your notebook at the ready.
There will also be a fine selection of tableware, kitchenware and original gift ideas on display to make this unique event the ultimate show of elegance and refinement.
- Chapiteau (Espace Fontvieille)
More Monaco Insights...
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019