Top names in the world of circus are invited to take part in this fantastic festival hosted annually in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.
Created in 1974 by Prince Rainier III, the International Circus Festival has become one of the largest and most prestigious circus events in the world. As well as entertaining thousands of visitors over the course of the festival, circus acts are battling it out to win the most respected prize int he world of circus: the 'Golden Clown' (or Clown d'Or) award.
Organised and presided over by Princess Stephanie of Monaco, who took over the reigns from her father at a young age, a selection of International acts are presented each year and they can compete for the Audience Prize.
For the full schedule of events over the 10 days please visit the official website.
- 5 avenue des Ligures
More Monaco Insights...
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage