In existence since 1997, the sister rally to the infamous Monte-Carlo rally invites vintage car owners and enthusiasts from around the world to enjoy this spectacular event.
The Rallye Historique is reserved to those cars which have participated in the Rallye Automobile Monte-Carlo between 1955 and 1980. The race will start in Athens and the final leg will depart from Monaco on Tuesday 4th at 21:00, arriving at Port Hercule at around 01:30.
The gala and prize-giving ceremony will take place on the evening of Wednesday, February 5th in the Salle des Etoiles du Monte-Carlo Sporting Club.
More Monaco Insights...
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019