In existence since 1997, the sister rally to the infamous Monte-Carlo rally invites vintage car owners and enthusiasts from around the world to enjoy this spectacular event.
The Rallye Historique is reserved to those cars which have participated in the Rallye Automobile Monte-Carlo between 1955 and 1980. The race will start in Athens and the final leg will depart from Monaco on Tuesday 5th at 20:30, arriving at Port Hercule at around 01:00.
The gala and prize giving ceremony will take place on the evening of Wednesday, February 6th in the Salle des Etoiles du Monte-Carlo Sporting Club.
More Monaco Insights...
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday
- What's on in Monaco August 2019
- Monaco boasts full 5G coverage