A 1,400m circuit around the streets of Monaco is your running track. The race is open 24 hours a day for eight days. Do as many laps of the track as you can, raising money for charity with each kilometre.
Everyone is welcome and you can do as much or little as you like. Money raised from the event goes to support charity projects for disadvantaged or sick children.
The 2019 edition will take place from November 16th at 14:00 to November 24th at 14:00 at the Marquee of Fontvieille.
More Monaco Insights...
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019