From October 18th to 27th 2019, in the special marquee of the Cafe de Paris, Bavaria will come to Monaco for the 14th edition of this fun beer festival.
Guests can enjoy the events in the marquee which will be set up and decorated for the occasion, in partnership with the Munich brewery, Weihenstephan. The opening night will be held on Friday, October 18th at 20:00 with H.S.H. Prince Albert II in attendance.
The week of festivities will feature “à la carte” Bavarian specialities and folkloric entertainment. Many foodies will be attending directly from Bavaria, presenting an ideal opportunity to show once again the refined and innovative side of this regional cuisine.
- Place du Casino
More Monaco Insights...
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings
- What's On in Monaco September 2019
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Monaco birthday