Each year, the Municipal Service Sports and Associations, transform the Stade Nautique Rainier III into a 1000m2 skating rink for the winter period, so that residents and visitors can enjoy ice skating as well as ice karting!
In addition to the main rink, a smaller size rink, reserved for young children, is also in place. Perfect for those little ones who want to join their parents. Access without skates is free for parents who accompany their children. Protections are provided to children.
The ice rink is open every day from 11:00. Closes at 18:00 from Monday to Thursday, at 23:00 on Fridays and Saturdays, and at 21:00 on Sundays.
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com