There are four courses to choose from: the City Trail (10km) the Herculis (5km), the 1000m and the Pink Ribbon Walk (5km).
The longest race goes across the streets and the emblematic places of Monaco. This city run of about 10kms, combining running and trail, will start and finish on the Port Hercule, with a climb at the top of the Rock passing by the Fort Antoine.
They also celebrate a running expo at the Stade Louis II.
- Stade Louis II
More Monaco Insights...
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings