The third weekend in April sees Monaco hold the annual ATP Masters 1000 tournament where all the top names in men's tennis gather to play on the clay courts.
The setting is quite fantastic, with the Mediterranean to one side and mountains to the other, in the middle of glamorous Monte-Carlo. Rafael Nadal has dominated the event in past years.
Book tickets well in advance, especially for the later stages of the competition.
Dates for this event
- Avenue Princess Grace
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com