The Summer Nights in Cap d'Ail offer a wonderful Mediterranean backdrop, starry sky and a blend of jazz and other music styles.
Four nights in July and another four nights in August of classic jazz, swing, pop and ballet at the Chateau des Terrasses and the Amphitheatre de la Mer.
Dates for this event
- 1 Avenue du Général de Gaulle
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com