A surprisingly diverse museum exhibiting a range of artefacts from sculpture and paintings, to military uniforms and musical instruments.
Closed until June 2018 for renovation works.
Split over three floors this museum covers all aspects of life in Monaco over the years. You can see traditional clothes, furniture and household items, as well as religious paintings and military artefacts. There is also a display of traditional musical instruments.
- Open Days
- 2 rue Emile de Loth
More Monaco Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Monaco this summer
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com