Whoever told you that cats didn't like water was lying! However, only 10% of cats know how to swim properly, with that number dropping to 5% when swimming in the sea. With more and more people bringing their cats on holiday with them, a Monaco watersports company has decided to offer feline swimming lessons.
The comprehensive course, devised together with the local veterinarians association, is divided into three one-hour lessons. Your cat will not only learn different paddling techniques but will also get accustomed to not drinking seawater, and become skilled in underwater breathing.
If you want to enjoy the beach with your furry friend without worries, then sign up for the course. Read more about cat swimming lessons and how to book.
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do