EasyJet flights will go on sale for the 2019 Easter period on Thursday, September 30th, and early birds are sure to snap up the best deals and dates quick. As people start to book their flights they start to reserve the best accommodation too. So if you were planning an Easter getaway, now is the time to get on it.
Easter falls on the 21st of April this year and it's always a busy couple of weeks in Monaco. With many on half-term, it's a good time for families to get away for some early season sun and sand. But with many seeking to break up the months between Christmas and their summer vacation, it's a popular period all-round.
More Monaco Insights...
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings