They're undoubtedly the most sought-after couple in the world right now. After announcing their engagement in late November, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have chosen the Cote d'Azur as the destination for their first short break together.
They boarded an economy flight from Heathrow to Nice airport at 09:55 before any other passenger, together with three bodyguards, taking over a few rows at the back of the plane.
They welcomed the new year in Monaco before returning to the UK. A short break in the gorgeous French Riviera that the newly engaged no doubt enjoyed!
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do