Located in the Monte-Carlo Bay Resort, this restaurant is open only in the summer and serves Mediterranean cuisine on a pleasant terrace.
Located between the sea and the lagoon, this restaurant is an ideal place for a relaxing getaway lunch, as well as barbecues and summer salads.
Experience their traditional “Summer Dining” with the theme “Do Brasil“. Journey to Brazil on the terrace of the restaurant, where Michelin-star chef Marcel Ravin will prepare a menu of specialities from Latin America, near his native Caribbean. And of course there will be music and entertainment to “festejar” Brazilian style!
Open from June to mid September, 12:00 to 15:00 or 16:00 in July and August.
- 40 avenue Princesse Grace
More Monaco Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Get the James Bond treatment in Monaco
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do