Orchestrated by Chef Joël Garault, this chic restaurant offers delightful gourmet seafood.
Le Vistamar was awarded a Michelin star. Their motto: “One fish, one vegetable, once cooked”.
Designed by Pierre Yves Rochon, the décor is simple and elegant. In the summer, you can also enjoy their beautiful terrace, with a magnificent view over the port of Monaco.
Open for lunch Monday-Friday from 12:00-14:00, and for dinner every evening 19:30-22:00.
- Square Beaumarchais
More Monaco Insights...
- Which Monaco restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Monaco!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMonaco.com
- Monaco in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Hollywood glamour at Monte-Carlo Global Ocean Gala 2019
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2020 bookings